Why you should choose UAschools
WE COMMIT THAT STUDENTS ACHIEVE THE OUTPUT LEVEL OF ENGLISH IN EACH LEARNING ROADMAP.
- Over 90% of UAschools students pass Cambridge international English certificates and about 30% of them nearly get the highest scores.
- UAschools is honored to be selected by the city’s Department of Education and Training as the exam council for Cambridge Young Learners English Starters/Movers/Flyers and KET/PET exams. In addition, favorable conditions are created for students to experience Cambridge exams right at UAschools, which gives them the opportunity to get used to the atmosphere of the exam room, thereby overcoming and eliminating stress on the exam day.
AMERICAN STYLE CLASS MODEL
- 100% of foreign teachers own an international English pedagogy certificate. Highly qualified and experienced teaching staff who understands students’ typical psychology at their age.
- The American STEAM integrated education method is combined with the Cambridge textbooks, improving students’ English vocabulary and in-depth knowledge of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics.
- The maximum class size is 15 students with international standard facilities.
ONLINE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- A lively, active learning environment, optimized for the needs and learning preference of each student.
- Helping students maximize interaction with teachers and other students
- Teachers and parents can easily track students’ homework completion percentage.
ENGLISH EVENTS & EXTRACURRICULAR PROGRAM
- The program is designed with various contents, helping students boost their English communication skills by practical topics, perfecting life skills such as teamwork, cooperation, sharing and helping friends, socializing, making friends and learning more useful knowledge.
PROVIDING CONSULTANCY AND ORIENTATION FOR OVERSEAS STUDY
- Providing consultancy for and preparing overseas study applications to schools in different countries including the US, Canada, Australia, the UK and New Zealand with the optimal route for the ability and wishes of each student.
- Assisting students in preparing applications for admission letters, student visas, translation of documents, arrangement of accommodation, purchase of air tickets, overseas study insurance, etc.