ENGCOM 1 Course
- Learners can pronounce correctly and use complete sentence structures.
- Learners can understand the main ideas of short passages.
- Learners can understand the main idea, purpose and basic context in speech.
- Learners can gain enough basic vocabulary to converse on common topics.
- Learners can introduce themselves, their company and briefly about their job.
- Learners can exchange and communicate in the workplace at a basic level.
- Learners can express their own thoughts and ask questions about topics in life.
ENGCOM 2&3 Courses
- Learners can understand the main ideas of familiar and frequently encountered topics.
- Learners can handle most situations that may arise in communication.
- Learners can present and communicate in English on basic topics.
- Learners can confidently describe their own abilities, education and experience.
- Learners can use linked simple sentences in familiar topics in life or related to personal interests.
- Learners can describe their life events, experiences and dreams, and give reasons and explanations for their ideas and intentions.
ENGCOM 4&5 Courses
- Learners can communicate fluently and confidently, and handle most situations in the workplace.
- Learners can apply English to complex situations and react faster in many circumstances.
- Learners can write emails and answer the phone.
- Learners can use English to negotiate and analyze work with foreign customers and partners.