Objective: Learn gentle but effective, with the motto “Every day is a good day to go to school” good student Vietnamese, fluent in English since the first year of life.
- Teaching quality assurance program as standard Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam, creating a solid foundation of knowledge in preparation to high school level.
- Comprehensive development of moral – intellectual – fitness – art, shaping the core values: attention, sharing, responsible, confident, dynamic, innovative.
- Extracurricular movements are integrated into the program, helping them moderate interest in learning, both active in social activities for the development of personal qualities in the environment promoting teamwork and compassion.
- 100% of 9th graders graduating from junior high school program are qualified up to level High School in the public schools or in the Vietnamese American School System.
English Program (ESL)
- Perfecting the skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing and grammar.
- Learn core subjects in English: English, Mathematics, and rotating the geography, history, social studies and science.
- Improve the skills of pronunciation, phonetics international phonetic, and communicate with foreign teachers every day.
- Cambridge and IELTS exam preparation in each level. After each level, students gain qualifications as follows:
- Level 6: By PET
- Level 7&8: By FCE
- Level 9: Acquainted with IELTS
- Apply visual learning methods lively, promote positive, proactive, creative, highlighted the role of student-centered.
- Guide them self-taught methods, ability to work in a team, practice skills to apply knowledge into practice, bringing interest in learning for students.
- Respecting individuality of each student, nurturing and education towards positive personality of each child’s age.
The core values of students VAschools
- Along with cultural education, schools are always interested in finding and fostering gifted students in the fields of painting, above, singing, martial arts and aerobic v.v…
- The festival programs, extracurricular activities, excursions and social activities are held regularly (1 time / month) to exercise self-confidence, develop skills actual operation and nourishes the soul kindness.
BASIS OF THE VIETNAM AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN IN THE PROVINCE-THE
Ho Chi Minh City:
District 11: 252 Lac Long Quan Street, Ward 10, District 11
Tel: (028) 3963 3602/3858 5300
31-33-35 Chau Van Liem, P.An Lac, Ninh Kieu District, HCMC. Can Tho
Tel: (0292) 6255 554 – 0941.026.677
B2 road, KDC Thien Loc, Phu Thu Ward, Cai Rang District, HCMC. Can Tho
95 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Ward 1, Dist. Vung Tau
Tel: (0254) 3560 096